International students and scholars are a vibrant part of the Cornell community. Cornell Tech is a designated campus for F-1 students with Designated School Officials (DSOs). We can help facilitate interactions with the DSOs in Ithaca for students in other visa statuses such as J-1 scholars.

Students are encouraged to review the information on the Office of Global Learning’s website.