Cornell University Support Services
There are a number of Cornell University resources that are available to Cornell Tech students.
- SHARE: Sexual Harassment and Assault – Response and Education. This website provides information about reporting and getting care for sexual harassment, assault, dating/domestic violence, etc. Information about supporting friends is also available.
- Office of the University Ombudsman: a safe place where community members may discuss problems or issues within the University dealing with unfair treatment, policy, or conflict.
- Let’s Talk: Offers informal consultation for students who want help with brief problem-solving or to get objective advice, etc. This is not a counseling service but they can help with looking for a therapist.
- Health Leaves: Cornell students may apply for a voluntary leave of absence for health reasons.
- Student Disability Services
- Title IX Resources: Daniel Conover and Jacqueline Klein are available to support Cornell Tech students with questions related to the Title IX process.
For a list of confidential resources, please visit here.