MEng in Computer Science
2022-2023 Academic Year
Technical Courses (18 credits)
- 15 CS course credits — 3 Credits each
- 3 credits of Technical Electives (5000 and above, choose from CS, ORIE, ECE, and INFO courses)
Required Studio Courses (8 credits)
All Studio courses must be taken for a letter grade.
- TECH 5900 Product Studio — 4 Credits
- TECH 5910 Startup Studio, TECH 5920 BigCo Studio, or TECH 5930 PiTech Studio — 3 Credits
- TECH Studio Elective — 1 Credit
Please note: TECH 5300, TECH 5310, TECH 5320 do not qualify as Studio electives.
General Electives (4 credits)
- Select from business, law, studio, and technical electives offered on campus.
Please note: TECH 5310: Business Fundamentals must be taken as a prerequisite for all business courses.
- Students may not enroll in more than 18 credits per semester without Program Director approval, which will be granted only in exceptional circumstances.
- Students may only count a maximum of 2 credit hours graded as S/U towards the degree requirements.
- All students must receive a B or higher in TECH 5900 or TECH 5910/ TECH 5920/ TECH 5930.
- Only classes with a grade of C- or higher will count towards a student’s degree requirements.
- Students must maintain at least a 2.5 GPA. Students who are not in good standing may be asked to leave the program.